Adding graph groups
Graph groups combine a graph definition with a collection to produce graphs for the report. In order for the report to show graphs, at least one graph group must be created.
To create a graph group:
Click the Action icon in the Graph Groups area of the Graph edit page and select Add Group.
The Add a New Graph Group dialog box appears.
Enter a name for the graph group, then click OK.
The Edit Graph Group Definition page appears.
Make any changes to the graph group values displayed:
- Name: Identifies the graph group on the multi-graph report page. It does not appear on the report.
- Collection: Select a collection that has been defined for this report.
- Graph Definition: Select a graph definition that has been defined for this report.
- Method: Choose between
having the graph drawn once for each device and component in the
collection or combining the data from all devices and components
into a single graph. Options are:
- Separate graph for each device: The graph definition is used to draw one graph for each device and component in the collection. Graphs will appear in the list in the same order they are specified in the collection.
- All devices on a single graph: Draws one graph with the data from all devices and components included.
Click Save to save the graph group.