Event List + Count tile
The Event List + Count tile displays a doughnut chart representing the severities of events reported against entities in the dashboard's scope and a table of events during the current time range.
Tile configuration options
- Tile title
- The text that appears in the upper-left corner of a tile.
- Raw events
- A toggle that determines whether the tile displays the total count of event instances (the raw count) or the deduplicated count of events. The default is the deduplicated count.
- Group by
- The event field to use to identify sets of event counts for the doughnut chart.
- Toggle controls for enabling or disabling a view. The default is to display both views.
- Adjust columns
- The event fields to include in a table.
- Sort by
- The column that determines the order of items in a table.
- Rows to display
- The number of rows to include in a table. If the tile is too small, the number of rows is truncated.
One or more comparisons that select events to include in a tile. Events that do not match all comparisons are excluded.
You can specify the following fields in comparisons. If you specify the same field multiple times, the field values are combined.
Field Description Status One ore more event statuses (Open, Suppressed, or Closed. Severity One or more event severity levels (Critical, Error, Warning, or Info). Summary Text included in an event summary. Entity name The name of an entity associated with an event. Name The name of an event. Event Class The name of a class associated with a event. Class names can be associated with an event at creation and during a subsequent mapping. Source The instance identifier of a source type; for example,
CZ Production State A Collection Zone production state name, one of Production, PreProduction, Test, Maintenance, or Decommissioned. CZ Location The name of the Collection Zone Locations organizer to which an entity associated with an event belongs. CZ Groups The name of the Collection Zone Groups organizer to which an entity associated with an event belongs. CZ Systems The name of the Collection Zone Systems organizer to which an entity associated with an event belongs. CZ Priority The Collection Zone device priority associated with an event, one of Highest, High, Normal, Low, Lowest, or Trivial. CZ Device Class The Collection Zone device class associated with an event. CZ Incident Include or exclude events that have been opened as incidents in an external workflow system. This field is only relevant if your Collection Zone includes the Incident Management Integration Service ZenPack.