The Map tile displays the location organizers in a dashboard's scope on an interactive map provided by Google Maps.
- If an organizer contains no entities, or if the entities it contains have no events during the current time range, the tile displays a green circle centered on the address associated with the organizer.
- If an organizer contains entities, and if the entities have events during the current time range, then the tile displays a doughnut chart representing the events.
At minimum zoom, location organizers in the same area are clustered together. At maximum zoom, each location organizer is displayed as a separate green circle or doughnut chart.
When you click on a doughnut chart, the tile either zooms in and displays more green circles or charts—one for each location clustered in the clicked chart—or displays a table of the entities associated with the organizer. In a table, entities are sorted first by event severity and then alphabetically. When you click on an entity name, Zenoss Cloud opens the entity's Smart View page.
Optionally, you can filter the scope of a tile by specifying the organizers to include when you configure the tile.
Dark mode and light mode are Zenoss Cloud interface settings. Grayscale is a Map tile setting.
Tile configuration options
- Tile title
- The text that appears in the upper-left corner of the tile. The default title is the name of the tile.
- Map Locations
- (Optional) The names of one or more specific location organizers to include in the tile.
- Grayscale Map
- A toggle that changes the contrast of the map.